Visit my website @ www.samharrisonmusic.com - do it, do it, do it! x

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Liverpool day 2: Bar Cava and Firefighting Theory!


What a day!

I now know a heck of a lot about firefighting theory! Tomorrow is going to be medical stuff, Friday proper firefighting, and Saturday I'm gonna be playing in a life raft!

Tonight though, I went down to Bar Cava, which was awesomely cool. I had heaps of set time, and played heaps of originals and covers. I also met Rob, whose details i don't know, but he's one of the best musicians I've ever seen! Here he is:


Bar Cava is a tiny, diry dingy club, but about as cool and cozy as it could possibly be. On the outside, it has no name, it is just yellow. Still, locals seem to swarm in and out, singing, dancing and loving the music. Yet again Liverpool, you impress me greatly!


Here's another video from the new batch!

Hope you enjoy you lovely lot!

cya soon x

Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment