Visit my website @ www.samharrisonmusic.com - do it, do it, do it! x

Thursday 13 February 2014

It's all happening! Breakfast Club album, Christmas video and more! :-)

Wow!

Can any more happen in such a short space of time?

I'm going to be sailing around the Mediterranean for three months!

Firstly though, at christmas I made a video that did really well - it almost did REALLY well! We made it a week before christmas and got 2000 views in a week - Makes me wish we'd put it up a bit sooner! 

Anyway, it's a reet laugh and I think you'll like it!


It got covered in the Lincolnshire Echo, and on the Lincolnite!

If you like the song, it's on an EP that never really got promoted - it's called Aroura and it's got four songs which are all well worth a listen. Grab it here!

Then what happened?
Oh yeh! The Breakfast Club have released their new album, Petrol Money!
It's sooooo cool - I'm really proud of this one! The songs are the best we've ever written. Have a watch of our first single 'Squeeze' :-)


There's more on the way! Some great stuff in the offing :-)

Anyhow, I've just taken this job playing seven nights a week on a cruise ship. I'm going to be in the Med for three months, but I'm gonna make sure I have enough stuff ready to keep putting it out when I'm away! There's so much to do, and so little time, so I gotta dash now, but hope your all well and much love!

Sam 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment