Visit my website @ www.samharrisonmusic.com - do it, do it, do it! x

Tuesday 10 September 2013

We're On Tour! Day 4: Liverpool, Bakewell and the Peak District...

We woke up this morning both feeling thoroughly shattered, but set off on the road towards Liverpool.

On the way we stopped in Bakewell and forged more contacts for future gigs. In celebration we had an ice-cream – Bakewell is seriously nice.

We drove through the Peak District and found an amazing pub alone at the top of a mountain called the Cat and the Fiddle – maybe a place to play in the future! The view was incredibly stunning.

Arriving in Liverpool we managed to park a street away from the cavern club. Although we couldn't get on stage there, after a walk around the Albert Docks and the Liver Building we ended up wondering into one of the most incredible clubs I’ve ever been in. Great atmosphere, great people, a brilliantly kept secret – in which I played my first gig in Liverpool. My set went down really well and I made some amazing friends – I'll definitely be going back!

The same night we crossed the border into Wales. There we slept for another night of uncomfortable van sleep!

Bakewell - Tart Central

Bureaucracy's at work

Gorgeous Grace

Bird

De-stressing

Pretty Garden

Peak District

At the Cavern!

First Gig in Liverpool

In Wales tomorrow!

Till next time

Sam xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment