Visit my website @ www.samharrisonmusic.com - do it, do it, do it! x

Tuesday 10 September 2013

We're On Tour! Day 3: Robin Hood's Bay, Boggle Hole, Ravenscar and.... L4 Lincoln.

Kate & I Jamming. Blogger wont let me put this in chronological order :-)

 OK, so today's gig wasn't so off the beaten track for us, but L4 was still massive fun!

We were a bit worn out as we'd decided to go on a 4 mile walk from Robin Hood's Bay to Ravenscar. Then we realised that the walk, which had taken us two and a half hours to do, had left us with only an hour and a half to get back. I ran it, and drove round to Boggle Hole to pick up Grace. Then we drove solid from there to Lincoln to get back in time for L4.

L4 was wicked, but there was no rest for us! We headed off for Liverpool the same night and ended up staying somewhere near Worksop.

Inspirational Cat

Shunned by Inspirational Cat
Robin Hood's Bay

WWII Defence Post

Grace on top of WWII Defence Post
Doorway to post and sheep
Mike & I whistle jamming

I poke you tiny humanoid








No comments:

Post a Comment