Visit my website @ www.samharrisonmusic.com - do it, do it, do it! x

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Freezing Cold Video Shoots, Christmas Market Busking & Candlelit Brayford Romance

Hiya everyone!

Another trippy week, First of all the Breakfast Club were busking at the christmas market last friday and saturday, a great time was had by all. Mike took some amazing photos for us, here are my faves:


Ciaran, Brow (he's not a suspect) and me


Ciaran & I


I glow!


I'm not sure why I'm licking my teeth, probs to warm them :-)

While we were busking we were approached and booked by to play at a candlelit anniversery surprise on the Brayford front. It was so romantic! Ciaran and I played for a young guy and his partner out on a little jetty, lit by candles and covered in flowers. It was wonderful, and I'm really inspired to be more romantic myself - Definitely one of the best gigs I've ever played!

Afterwards, Ciaran, Liz and I went out in the freezing cold to film a video for elusive love. The idea was to shoot a video at night by torchlight, as this implied searching. It went pretty well apart from the cold which prevented us from getting all the footage we needed. I think we're going to have to go back and try again another time. Shucks! Ah well.

Its a race against time to have the studio ready for the first of Brow's sessions next week. We have a wall left to paint, a full drum kit to re-skin and lots of mic placement experiments to work through. Anyway, gotta head out to a gig at the Tap, so cyas soon! :-)

Sam x

www.samharrisonmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment