Visit my website @ www.samharrisonmusic.com - do it, do it, do it! x

Friday 7 October 2011

Fruit Trees and 45s

Ok, so from now on I have a blog.

I promise I will keep it, update it, cherish it and generally make it readable.

To give you the low down, I'm a 21 year old rock musician struggling to make a living in a saturated industry. I live in Lincoln, England, which is a small city with few exits. I like records, parties and people.

I've a long way to go, and my only enemy is my own self-confidence, which flicks on and off like a dying strip light. All I know is that I have a goal - to take my music all over the world. I'd love to be a touring musician and reach as many people as I can.

I love music more than anything else in this world, but I also love to write and film and draw. I love making things and doing, above all, what I'm not meant to be doing.

You can a hear a heap of my music at www.samharrisonmusic.com - I'd love to hear what you think, and I'll try and articulate in the best way I can what its like to be a struggling musician

No comments:

Post a Comment